Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Silly Conversation

"God? Busy?"
"Never. Ready to listen as always. What happened?"
"Nothing. Just have question to ask"
"Sure. What's that?"
"Tell me, God. Why me?"
"Why not?!? I choose u. And I am ur God, remember?"
"Ya. U r rite. Hey, since when u speak english anw?"
"Since u speak english with me."
"So where do you take an english course?"
"Ah. I am God. I understand any language. Even when u say nothing" ;)
"Oh"
"Any other question?"
"Yes. Wud b my last one"
"Please do. Hope it's a good one"
"Ok. God. Tell me. Why me???"
"That's same question"
"Yes. Why me??"
"Why not"
"Hah?? Is that ur only answer? How short!!"
"Yes. It is"
"Hufff. So what sud i do now?"
"Stop asking why and enjoy it" ;)
"Ok. If it's so. I'm leaving. See you"
"See you. I'll be waiting right here"
"Waiting for your english teacher?"
"Noooo laaaah. Waiting for next chapter of ur stories"
"Nooo laaah!?!?? Oh, gosh.. Ur accent is so singlish. So u have singaporean english teacher?"
"Arrrgh how many times i sud tell u. I dont even take an english course to speak english. I AM GOD"
"Ah ya ya. Ok dunt b angry. I am really leaving now"
"Go get ur life. Sud be fun"
"Wait. What?? What?? R U just making fun of my life?"
"No. I am not. Its not what i mean. Huuff talking 2 u just made me frustrated sometimes"
"Sorry"
"It's ok"
"So, God?"
"Yes?"
"Why me?"
"Why not"
"Any other answer?"
"No"
"Huuufff"
"So, u really want to go now?"
"Umm no. I want to stay here. Do u mind?"
"Of course not. Anw,Here's your tissue. Wipe ur tears."
"Thanks. U are nice. Do u still have another tissue?"
"No worries. I have a lot"
"Good"

Jogjakarta, 5 Juli 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment